Monday, June 20, 2011

A New Addition to my life, A BLOG!

Hello, yes, I am still alive!!  I am sorry since nannying the twins I have been non existant on here.. but that will change, i promise!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I have a new weightloss blog.  After winning an essay contest with "Wholly Guacamole" I have been blogging about that experience.  I will get caught up with that and then come back here for other stories.  Just wanted to give you all the link!

Loves to you!!

http://couragetofinishwhativestarted.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Ann Warner said...

Megs!! I miss and love you!!

purple bedrooms said...

Hello
GIGGLING WITH MEG
Appreciated wonderful information. I completely enjoy reading through all that is written in your site

Unknown said...

The first written records from the historic Olympics being the primary Olympic champ. wifipasswordhacks.com

Anonymous said...

Laughingstock car will be affiliate open-complete finally-someone view sport where the gamer settings a goat.
Goat Simulator Download