- Cruisin together is one of the best things that we can do. We win BIG (even a bottle of wine...don't worry we gave it away to the first drunkards we found) and we eat like KINGS no calories spared!
- We are definitely not afraid nor embarrassed to pay a little skinny man in Cabo $5 to bike the two of our chaffed, not little skinny bodies 3 miles to the ship dock
- Scotty hypnotised? Need I say more?!
- Scotty is the awesomest boss of all times. My fav was us NON morning people working the opening shift together...where does depression hurt? EVERYWHERE!
- There is no one I would rather be irreverent with at church (hence why we no longer sit together!)
- If I want someone to REALLY enjoy the yummiest thing I have made or found in a restaurant, he is who I would chose to be with
- He wins the most immaculate house award hands down
- Never know what accent is going to come out of his mouth when he is telling a story or making a point
- Car sense? Scotty's got it!! He knows everything about cars and loves to help anyone find a good deal
- Scotty can't walk near a penny slot machine.. there is something about the fact that you can pull the lever 100 times for only a dollar that makes him go crazy! But it is literally one of the funniest obsessions I have ever seen him possess!
- Want a trip buddy.. scotty is the perfect travel companion!
- I have never seen a boy more adored by his sisters. He starts to tell stories and they are glued in ready for a good one!
- Scotty and I had bordering missions (Michigan/Ohio). It is so much fun to talk about the people we taught, the places we shopped and the food we ate.. it is so similar!
- Scotty is just good company. I am always glad when I get to spend time with him
- He is loyal, dedicated, and always someone that can be counted on at church or at home.
These are some of the fun and dearest things about Scotty Pectol. But the most important of all is he is NEVER afraid to be exactly who he is, no matter where he is and that is the NUMBER ONE thing I love about this boy!
Happy Birthday my dear partner in crime!! Can't wait for MANY MORE of these memories in the years to come!