Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WELCOME BACK WEDNESDAY!!


I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!! I have really missed writing these past few weeks.. I have been so bad at my blogging journal. It started off with my Cruise and then I came back to countless hours at work, left and nannyied my Boise family for a few days and now I am nannying a completely new family The Hunts in Cedar Hills at the same time working JetBlue! So it is gonna be an interesting week!

All in all.. I am excited to get back in the swing of things! Just decorated my house for Fall last night and I am looking forward to the harvest smells and cuddling up infront of our fireplace and watching a good movie or reading a good book...

The only thing that I really look forward too about changing weather is the holidays that accompany it! Smells, decor, memories.. looking forward to all of that!

So I am back in the blogging world.. feels good!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Glad your back MEG!!! Sounds like you'll be keeping busy...good luck!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I'm not glad your back!!!
Come back to Boise....:(

Amber said...

I've been missing you!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back. I've missed ya!

Amy Jensen said...

We missed you...glad your back so we can start blogging again. By the way I did invite you to Gracie's baby blessing I just sent her annoucement and the invite to your moms house, sorry you did know.